She says :

MY LIFE.


Saturday, December 8, 2012

Everything kills.

Yeah. Jealousy kills. Insecurity kills. Everything kills.
You don't know how much it kills me. You must be thinking I'm too sensitive or what but don't you it's just too obvious?
Yeah I know I'm not pretty. I'm not smart neither. I have nothing good. I'm prolly the worst girlfriend on earth. And I know every girl around you is much prettier than me. They're even better than me. I will never be what you want. I suck and I know, right? This is how insecurity kills me but of course, I'm pretty sure that you don't understand.

I care. But I care too much. It hurts because it matters. If I don't love you, if I don't care about you, I won't be like now. I can't be like oh whatever who cares.
It's just too much to take.
I hate it when you ignore me.
I hate it when you treat me like a stranger.
Maybe you don't realize it but I can feel it.
Sometimes I really don't know what can I do. I'm trying to be the best but it seems like it's never enough no matter how hard I try.

I'm sick of bursting into tears every night. Everything's not going well. I really suck at being in a relationship. FOREVER FAIL.

I really love you.
I really like spending time with you. I like hugging you. I'm willing to sacrifice just to see you. But.. do you feel the same way?..

No comments:

SongSs